Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday

I truly don't feel motivated or inspired tonight - don't feel like I accomplished much today at all. I did an Amish run this morning - going grocery shopping. I rarely see my car filled - unless we are travelling but these ladies managed to completely fill it. We were gone about 3 hours - I did manage to get a chicken in the crockpot for dinner, and get something mailed that should have gone out a couple of weeks ago. That last made me feel like I accomplished something today - but that feeling is long gone. I guess it's one tiny baby step at a time - accomplishing stuff is helped very much by my staying home.

Son1 stayed home today - he's fighting a cold/major allergy attack. Since he's been running low-grade fever I will likely have him stay home tomorrow. If he does go - it will be when he wakes up rather than him getting up by alarm clock. Son2 on the other hand went to school - thankfully is healthy - and is eager to go to TaeKwonDo class. He actually wants to go more often and for longer periods than we can right now. He will go Tuesday next week to sparring class - immediately after I get off the bus. After that we will have Son1's end of school year concert. Monday night is Son2's concert. The following Tuesday is Son1's 8th Grade Recognition Night. Things for the next couple of weeks will be crazy to say the least.

No comments: