Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dense Fog

Driving was definitely interesting this morning! The fog was so thick and dense in places that I was thinking "I know I have a stop (or turn) coming up soon.....hope I haven't missed it" as I slowed down with signals on. Thankfully we made it safely through - with no missed turns or stops. Most of my students rode - and we weren't even very late. Frankly I'm surprised - and thankful. Several local school districts were cancelled today. I'm rather glad that we weren't because then we would have had to add a day on to the end of the year. We didn't see any deer this morning either - though I'm sure that there were some around. You just couldn't see far enough to see them.

Ok...short post this morning. I don't feel like I have much to write about.

No comments: