Thursday, June 5, 2008

Woohooo

Woohooo.... School is now officially done and summer break can begin! I just got home from turning my bus in to the bus shop. The driveway is empty again and looks extremely big.

My morning started with a phone call offering bus washing services which is something I normally have to do myself. However apparently there are several people working community service hours at the shop cleaning buses. Being as I find it takes a lot of time and is somewhat stressful I was happy to accept.

2 comments:

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Happy Summer Vacation! June drags here with the rest of the country on vacation. I'm trying to decide if I want to work 4 weeks this summer cleaning buses - OK, I don't want to, the question is do I feel I need to. I'm glad you found someone to do yours as I know first hand what a bear they are to clean. I hope you are enjoying your few days to yourself.

someone else said...

Hi Edith,
I wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting my blog today. It's always nice to see a new visitor. I've been reading through much of your site and your honesty and humor made it well worth the time to read.

Come back any time.